I am a concept artist / illustrator specialised on visual development and pre-production design for the entertainment industry.
I am currently working on projects for film, game, animation companies and creating articles and videos about digital painting and concept art for various publications including ImagineFX.
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, rates and availability.
- Keyframe Design and Mood Concept Art
- Visual Development of Pitch Packages
- Matte and Background Painting
- Character, Creature and Costume Design
- Character and Creature Concept Sculpting
- Environment, Scene and Set Design
- Marketing and Promotional Illustration
- On-Site Art Direction and Art Supervising
- Creative Consulting and Tutoring
- Production Companies (LucasFilm, Time Warner, MGM, Weta Workshop, Universal, Ternion Pictures, BrownBag Films, Conquistador Entertainment, SoapBox Films, BBC, Adult Swim, NathanLove Studios, Boss Creatives, OddBall Animation, Souljacker, Future Fire)
- Publishers and Game Companies (Crystal Dynamics / Eidos / Square Enix, Applibot, Super Appli, Games Workshop, Fantasy Flight Games, Paizo Publishing, Catalyst Game Labs / TOPPS, Posthuman Studios, Big Fish Games, Binary Star, VAGC, Locus Origin)
- Leading agencies (Leo Burnett, Ogilvy and Mather, Saatchi&Saatchi, McCann-Erickson, DDB)
among many other companies and private clients.
I am occasionally offering mentorship and private consultation for dedicated students. Contact me for availability and details.